Connecting an iPod and iPhone 7+

JudySewsToo
For years, I have had an AppRadio3 SPDHA210 which I used with my iPod Classic (30-pin) and my Droid Razr Maxx. I recently purchase an iPhone 7+ and want to connect it and my iPod to my appradio. Is there a way to do this? I'm looking at the connection schematics in chapter 2 of the manual and it looking like I need to plug both into the same spot. Is there a configuration for users of both the iPod (30-pin) and iPhone (Lightning)? Lightning 30Pin Current Android Device Connection