Connecting Samsung S7 Edge to AppRadio 3

Connecting Samsung S7 Edge to AppRadio 3

Bill Galbraith
Need a step by step process on how to connect a Samsung S7 Edge to a Pioneer AppRadio 3.  I just recently switched over from an HTC One M7 and the current USB connection does not work with my S7 Edge.  When I plug it in with existing connection wires I get a moisture warning and can not complete the connection any Ideas?

Re: Connecting Samsung S7 Edge to AppRadio 3

davidadam2017
Hello, I like this.

Re: Connecting Samsung S7 Edge to AppRadio 3

suzikelvin
Hey I was looking for the same kind of information for my Samsung S7 edge. Loved to read this post as it is perfectly according to my needs.

powerpoint help online