Appradio 2 sph-da100 Touch screen unresponsive

Appradio 2 sph-da100 Touch screen unresponsive

alexanderh08
Well icame along a problem recently, my appradio2 was working fine, till the screen was unresponsive , so i decided to disconnect the car battery of course with the unit off, toreset it since it doesnt have a reset button, whn i wnet to turn it on, it's now stuck on the Caution screen with the grayed out OK no buttons work, i press OK and nothning happens, anybody has an idea howthis canbe fixed, any info is greatly appreciated....

Re: Appradio 2 sph-da100 Touch screen unresponsive

kiwilexis
Alexanderh08, mine is doing the same thing...did you ever find out what the problem is or how to fix it?

Re: Appradio 2 sph-da100 Touch screen unresponsive

alexanderh08
Sorry for the late response, I couldn't find a solution for it other than just buying another stereo, I even changed the screen & that didn't work

Re: Appradio 2 sph-da100 Touch screen unresponsive

Belzebu12
Try to connect USB keyboard